ReSource International has been contracted since 2014 for the monitoring of collection of landfill gas at Álfsnes landfill site in Reykjavik, Iceland. We monitor, operate and optimize all year around the collection of landfill gas used later as biofuel for vehicles in the capital area.
What we do:
- Landfill gas measurements
- Water and temperature measurements
- Adjustment and optimization of the collection wells
- Data processing and maps editing
- Maintenance of the collection system
The project is made in collaboration with: