ReSource International is a company that specialized in environmental consulting and services. We have developed over the past years a strong knowledge on waste management and operation of landfill sites. We are aiming at providing services with an innovative approach and develop new concepts in the field. The company is in continuous growth and now is expanding with activities outside Iceland with offices in Sweden and Switzerland. ReSource is looking for a positive and open-minded individual that can take part in the development of our platforms that are used to deliver data to our customers. We are looking for a person who can drive the front-end development of ReSource’s data delivery and analysis platforms.
- Be part of our team that designs, builds and maintains our platforms.
- Be responsible for front-end development of our platforms.
- Work with engineers and specialists across the company on integrating different types of data streams and geospatial data.
- Collaborate with our customers in understanding their needs.
- Improve our internal engineering and software standards, tools, and processes.
- Be willing to take the lead in decision making.
A perfect candidate would have experience in/with
- UI/UX design.
- Responsive web design.
- Designing platforms.
Nice to have but not compulsory
- Working with geodata.
- Experience with Mapbox.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Heroku).
- Python backend web frameworks, e.g. Flask.
For more information please contact Karl Eðvaldsson CEO or Daníel Eldjárn Vilhjálmsson, Engineer – Data Science, by phone 571-5864.
The application deadline is October 26th 2021. Please send applications and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.