ReSource is looking for a positive and open-minded individual that can take part in the development of our platforms that are used to deliver data to our customers. The individual that ReSource is looking for should be willing to work both in teams and independently.
The environmental data we deliver to clients is complex and comes at an ever increasing frequency, particularly so in the waste and recycling industry. We are looking for a person who can drive development of ReSource’s data delivery and analysis platforms, which clients will use to make waste management more efficient and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
– Be part of our team that designs, builds and maintains our platforms
– Work with engineers and specialists across the company on integrating different types of data streams and geospatial data
– Collaborate with our customers in understanding their needs
– Improve our internal engineering and software standards, tools, and processes
– Be willing to take the lead in decision making
Key skills and experience
– Python backend web frameworks, e.g. Flask
– Building relational databases (SQL/Postgres)
– English proficiency
– Being proactive and take the initiative
Nice to have but not necessary
– Working with geodata and spatial databases (Qgis, Postgis)
– Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Heroku)
– Experience with Mapbox for displaying geodata
– Interest in remote sensing and drone and satellite imaging and data
– Knowledge in C++ and embedded systems development
ReSource International is a company specialized in environmental consulting and services. We have developed over the past years a strong knowledge on waste management and operation of landfill sites. We are aiming at providing services with an innovative approach and develop new concepts in the field. The company is in continuous growth and now is expanding with activities outside Iceland with office in Sweden and Switzerland. Our team members are passionate about environmental topics and are driven by meaningful projects to develop a sustainable society.
Information for applicantsWe encourage the candidate interested in learning more to contact us at the email address email@example.com Please send us an email/letter of motivation along with your CV or Linkedin or other support material (portfolio, links, etc.).